SOCIAL BUILDER PACKAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering my payment information, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
The monthly payment of $249.00 is due by the 20th of the previous month. So for February, the monthly payment is due by January 20th.
I understand that my account will be suspended if payment is not timely made.
I understand that my content is scheduled in advance, so in the event I wish to cancel, I must do so by the 20th of the previous month.
Clients have a custom dashboard where they can add content to their feeds as they wish.
I understand that the following IS included in my social media package:
- 2 daily Facebook posts and 3 weekly Facebook image posts OR
- 3-4 daily tweets on Twitter and 3 weekly image tweets OR
- 2 daily LinkedIn updates
- Content scheduled 5 days a week. Unless I instruct otherwise, content will be scheduled Monday through Friday.
- Core sales messages about your business: Who you are, what you do, and where you do it.
- Testimonials about your company
- Awards and accreditations that you have received
- Promotion of specific products or services that you may want us to focus on more than others that you supply.
- Links to your YouTube channel and videos within it.
- Relevant hashtags to encourage new traffic and followers.
- URL links back to your website to drive traffic.
- The tone of the content will be aimed at your target audience.
- Hints, tips, facts and trivia about your industry or that are relevant to the products and services that you sell.
- If included in your package, we can use images you have supplied or we will purchase some stock photography images that are relevant to your company.
- Industry-related tweets with snippets of information or trivia.
I understand that the following IS NOT included in my social media package:
- Anything to do with short-lived promotions, “Daily Specials,” or sales. These can be added manually via the client dashboard that you can access to customize and add to your feed.
- Constantly monitoring a blog and scheduling new blog items as they appear. This can be done via an RSS feed tool. We will link to blog pages and blog items but we don’t schedule content for new blogs daily or weekly.
- Scheduling content from the RSS news feeds.
- Things that are happening in the news right now, no matter how relevant to your business or industry. Again, we can do this via an RSS feed, but it can’t be scheduled.
- Tweaking stock photography images to match your brand.
- Reactions to comments or questions on your news feeds.
- Targeting new followers on your social media feeds. You may see an increase in your likes and followers, but it will not be because we have targeted new followers.